STICK SACHET PACKAGING
STICK SACHET PACKAGING
Stick sachets can be used for packaging products like food items, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, and much more.
Stick sachets have reduced size, hence occupying less space and can be easily carried during the day. These are now becoming essential in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food packaging industries as customers worldwide are now preferring small stick sachets over conventional packaging.
Stick sachet packaging has a lot of pros to offer. Let’s delve right into them.
THE ADVANTAGES OF STICK SACHET PACKAGING
Following are some of the benefits of stick sachet packaging:
- Can be used for a variety of products
- Only the given accurate dosage of the product is packed, prevents the wastage
- Convenient and easy to use
- Can be easily stored, occupies less area
- Requires less packaging material in comparison to normal sachets
- Provides firm barrier between the contents inside and the outer environment
- Retains freshness of the products
- Economical and cost-effective
- Can be manufactured in bulk
- Enhances the shelf presence of products, thus attracting customers and helping your brand to gain the boost that it needs to grow
- Since it is single-serve packaging, it helps the consumer to be aware of the quantity of the product he or she is consuming
- When used for packaging of pills or capsules, helps the user to remember the dosage
While stick sachet packaging no doubt, has an array of benefits, it does have one con as well.
The only con is the availability of less surface area for printing the desired design and artwork on the sachet due to which they are relatively difficult to spot as a customer and can convey less information.
PRODUCTS THAT USE STICK SACHETS
A wide range of different types of products can be packaged in stick sachets ranging from powdery, granular products to viscous and dense liquids.
- Coffee powder
- Protein powder
- Pharmaceutical products
MANUFACTURE OF STICK SACHET PACKAGING AT ASSEMCO
At Assemco, the world’s best quality machines and techniques are available for the production of the stick sachet packaging. We opt for sustainable and profitable packaging products.
Our latest and innovative equipment can provide stick sachet packs for any kind of product without any problem.
You can also get a customizable packaging solution at Assemco for any type of size, shape, or design of the stick sachet that you want for your product. Our expert team can make your ideas come to life.
Assemco offers different types of packaging materials for the manufacturing of stick sachet packaging according to the nature of your product.
Some of the available materials are:
- Aluminum sheets
- Plastic sheets
- Matte sheets
- Gloss sheets
- Metalized films
Have no idea what packaging material, design, or type of packaging you should use? Seek guidance from the experienced professionals at Assemco.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW!
If you want to get your hands on the best packaging supplies for your products, contact us now.
Here at Assemco, we pride ourselves on offering top-of-the-line stick sachet packaging. Our state of the art technologies, innovative techniques, and experienced professional can cater to all your packaging needs. Simply choose your material and opt for a design. We will take care of the rest.
Bespoke packaging for your brand, awaits you at Assemco.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Email the team at Assemco at email@example.com. Or speak to us by calling:(03) 9761 4118.
Find out more about our sachet packaging and filling services through our other articles below:
- Sachet Packaging Equipment
- Sample Sachet Packaging
- Food Sachet Packaging
- Stick Sachet Packaging
- Single Serving Powder Packaging
- Sachet Manufacturer
- Sachet Material
"Assemco provides high quality and cost-efficient sachet packaging services Melbourne."