CARBON FIBRE HYDRO DIP FILM
CARBON FIBRE HYDRO DIP FILM MELBOURNE
Hydro Dip Fiber Carbon Film
An important element of hydro dipping – a method of applying different designs/images to any 3D surface – is the film.
The film, which is an integral part of the process of hydro dipping is used in the third step. But what is a carbon fiber film? How to use it? What are its advantages? Let’s look into it closely:
What is Hydro Dipping Fiber Carbon Film?
The designs or images that you want to apply to your object is printed on the film. The carbon film has a special design on it: in the form of diagonal lines. It is available in the market in the form of rolls with different colors. You just have to grab the roll that you like and the rest of the process is easy to handle.
Advantages of Carbon Fiber Film
Carbon fiber film gives your object a neat carbon look which is also long-lasting. It can be effectively used for any kind of 3D surface, ranging from glass to wood, from metal to steel. In case you get bored of the design and think about changing it, then carbon fiber film can be peeled off from the object by dipping the object in aerosol for a few minutes.
As modern and innovative these films are; they are also considered to be an economical way of giving a new aesthetic look to your favorite objects.
How to Apply Fiber Carbon Film?
- Cut a small piece of fiber film.
- Apply masking tape on the side of carbon fiber film so that it does not curl away in floating water.
- Gently place the fiber film on water.
- Spray a thin layer of activator.
You are ready to dip in your object!
As easy as the process seems, you will have to take care of a few things:
- The size of the fiber film cutting should not be very large as it would not fit in the tub otherwise.
- Place the film on the surface of 89-90 degrees.
- When you are placing the fiber film in water, make sure that you place the matte side of the film upwards. Likewise, the shiny side should face down.
- Once you place the fiber film, make sure that there is no air trapped between the film and water.
- Do not hurry! Let the fiber film soak in for about 60 seconds before you spray the activator.
- When spraying the activator, cover your mouth or do this step in a ventilated area so that you do not breathe in this spray.
- When dipping the object, keep in mind to dip at an angle of 45 degrees.
Team up with Assemco
Assemco – your outsourcing solution for all your business needs – has an extensive range of the most creative high-quality carbon fiber hydro dip films, featuring different weave patterns, colors, and sizes.
Our popular and realistic carbon fiber hydro dip film offers greater clarity, definition, and UV stability. Plus, they can be used with any base coat color.
So, what are you waiting for?
Hydro dip the objects of your choice in any of our innovative fiber carbon films and get that amazing true carbon appearance as well as the design of your choice.
ASSEMCO CARBON FIBRE HYDRO DIP FILM MELBOURNE
Assemco specializes in all types of Hydro Dip Fiber Carbon Film. We can handle most tasks in-house, but if needed, we have a huge network of talented people that we can take in on short notice.
We take great pride in knowing our clients really well. So, before any project starts we do a very in-depth research of your company, product, services and of course, the competition. Knowing our clients 100%, we can come up with a business strategy and a project description that leaves no room for errors or mistakes. When your project is done, you know exactly what to expect and how to compete online.
"Assemco's service to us has been incredible. The service he offered is so difficult to find in this day and age. Constant follow up and a passion for the work and the company he has created makes his business excel. You won't be disappointed with his great service."